Getting your Content in Front of Qualified Prospects
A key component of any effective web strategy is optimizing your content to be found on search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be very complex, but if done expertly, can have a major and positive impact on your business. To get the impact of SEO, it is important to understand how industrial buyers search.
Today's industrial buyers:
- Search for very specific products and services using specific, multi-word search strings
- Use an unlimited combination of search terms including, product/service types; features; applications; region; part number; brand names; etc.
How do I get "found" by thousands of prospects looking for my products and services online?
Get all your Detailed Product Information "Found" with Navigator Platform Content Optimization
ThomasNet's Navigator Platform has helped thousands of industrial businesses implement a strong web strategy with Content Optimization.
Unlike traditional keyword optimization that focuses on optimizing your content for a limited set of targeted search phrases, the Navigator Platform focuses on:
- Optimizing all your detailed product and service content
- Keeping up-to-date and applying the latest best practices in usability and search engine indexing
- Allowing qualified search engine users to find multi-word searches (including part numbers)
Increase Exposure and Increase Sales
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not an exact science and there are no guarantees. But, with an effective Content Optimization strategy built on a foundation of detail-rich product information powered by the Navigator Platform, industrial companies everywhere continue experiencing outstanding results for their business in:
- Increased Qualified Sales Opportunities
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Expansion into New Markets
Navigator Client Results
Web strategies with Navigator Content Optimization experienced, on average, a 28% increase in user visits.
Our customers' success speaks for itself:
||"CDM Electronics has nearly tripled our search engine exposure in one year because of our online catalog." Carmen DeLeo, CDM Electronics |
||In 2008, the new site generated over 1,000 leads (28% of which found Buckeye through ThomasNet.com). These leads produced sixty new clients and nearly $100,000 in new business. |
||Ralph Wilton, Aerzen's Marketing Manager was blown away by the amount of SEO exposure on their catalog with more pages, more links, and inquiries that are driving qualified buyer traffic "this all happened overnight." |
||"I thought that our search engine referrals before our online catalog with ThomasNet were great. But, they went from 8,000 to 48,000 that's just astronomical!" Kathy Kirby, Sales, Moore Industrial Hardware |