Are you Constantly Challenged with Keeping Your Website Up-to-Date?
Managing all your online content can be a daily struggle, especially if you are constantly adding new products, changing prices or updating specifications. It can be a challenge to change the content on a website without having to hire a web development company.
- Is there a way to make sure I always have the most up-to-date information on my website?
- How do I add new products on my own?
- What's the most effective way to manage the leads I generate from my website?
Business changes constantly. Shouldn't your website?
The Navigator Platform's Content Management Technology is Designed to:
- Help reduce costs associated with updating your website content
- Remove dependencies on web developers to make basic changes to your online content
- Enhance operational efficiencies by making sure your customers, prospects, employees and sales force all have real-time access to up-to-date information
- Manage the effectiveness of your overall web strategy and ensure your online sales channel is performing at its highest possible level
Save Time and Money by Managing Your Web Content from Your Desktop
The Navigator Platform provides a complete set of content management tools that allows you to manage the effectiveness of your web strategy and make additions, changes, and deletions to your website and online product catalog, at any time. The Navigator Platform's Content Management Tools allow you to modify your online content in real-time.
"You don't have to be a web developer to keep the site current, a new product is easy to put on website only takes a couple of minutes and it's live on our site."
Regional Sales Manager
- Manage every aspect of your online product database directly from your desktop
- Add, remove, and update category and product names and descriptions as well as product attributes and attribute values
- Manage and replace images and product assets such as spec sheets, drawings, white papers, etc
- Develop cross-sell and in-cart up-sell product relationships to help increase average order size and create timed promotions
- Manage pricing at the item level or the whole catalog using simple pricing management tools
- Build custom RFx forms and assign lead distribution rules
- Update search engine meta data
- Set-up and manage user accounts and access privileges
- View Advanced Navigator activity reporting
- Capture, process, and distribute inbound inquiries
Website Content Management Tools:
- Easily make textual changes and add or remove images within your html content
- Add or remove html pages from your website
- Available for ThomasNet Web Solutions website-only customers